Katherine G. Yannucci
Katherine is a NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Chopra Health Instructor, Chopra Mind-Body Zone Yoga Teacher, E-RYT 500, Global Retreat Leader, and a Master Reiki Practitioner. She is a member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) and Yoga Alliance. As a lifelong student of holistic health modalities, she loves to share the teachings with her clients, friends and family.
Katherine began her yoga journey in the fall of 2000 at the Dharma Yoga Center in New York City after being diagnosed with hyperthyroid. A passion for Yoga and Ayurveda have led her to pursue certifications in both, in an effort to be of better service to family, students and wellness clients. Her fluid yoga style is sometimes referred to as a “dance", linking one pose to the next with each breath. Her studies and health experiences with Yoga, Reiki, Chinese Medicine, and Ayurveda, have led her to teach in a way that blends all of these practices.
Katherine loves to teach and empower women to take control of their health with a holistic approach based on the ancient practice of Ayurveda. Through online and local programs, she teaches how to use Ayurveda to maintain wellness, prevent illness and restore health of the mind, body and spirit.
Currently living in Orlando, Florida with her family, Katherine loves the beach, nature, walking, yoga, traveling, eating food made with LOVE, and all things wellness.
Favorite quote: “The more you let Ayurveda and Yoga become the basis for your living, the easier living gets.” - Myra Lewin
To learn more about her and her work, join her Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/empoweredayurvedichealthforwomen
In her group, she hosts classes and workshops. You will learn a lot and meet like-minded individuals who are also invested in learning how to create a sacred life of wellness with Ayurveda.
- E-RYT 500
- E-RYT 200
- Reiki Master
- Chopra Health Instructor
- Ayurvedic Health Educator
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist
- NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Komyo Reiki Kai (Master Level)
- 50-Hour OM Vinyasa Teacher Training with Cyndi Lee
- 100-Hour Insight Yoga Teacher Training with Sarah Powers
- 260-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Rossella Rossi
- 300-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga On High
- 1200-Hour Ayurvedic Health Educator Program with California College of Ayurveda
- 1200-Hour Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist Program with California College of Ayurveda
- Yin Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Basic/Gentle Yoga
- Corporate and Private Yoga
- Essential Oils