Ayurvedic Wellness Mentorship
Our 6-Month Mentorship Program for women will support you in discovering the pathway to optimal health and wellness.
This is a transformational program that unites the ancient system of Ayurveda with modern day living to nurture and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit.
Ayurveda, also known as the Science of Life, teaches us time-tested secrets and strategies for daily living, using a holistic approach to health and wellness.
You will cultivate your individual wholeness with five sense treatments including diet, herbs, mantras, meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, massage, colors, music, cleanses, and other therapeutic lifestyle practices to maintain wellness, prevent illness, and restore health.
Ayurveda has a focus on the root cause of your health imbalance by understanding your unique dosha. As a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, I look to restore balance and harmony to the mind, body and spirit, thus avoiding the onset of symptoms. If you are already ill, Ayurvedic lifestyle changes can help you create the optimum environment in your body for healing to take place.
With awareness around taking personal responsibility towards your health, Ayurveda can help you feel better about life and have greater energy and enthusiasm.
During this program, Katherine Yannucci will be your Mentor. She is a NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Chopra Health Instructor and Yoga Teacher, E-RYT 500, and a Master Reiki Practitioner. She is a member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) and a lifelong learner of holistic health modalities who loves to share what she has learned with her clients, friends and family.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Mentorship:
- Stronger digestion and gut health
- Emotional balance
- Reduced stress
- More energy
- Improved sleep
- Improved quality of life
- Greater sense of well-being
- Cultivation of a sacred lifestyle
What You Will Discover:
- How this ancient philosophy of Ayurveda is the secret to modern day living
- Daily self-care practices that keep you rejuvenated
- A nurturing relationship with food that is like no other experience
- Breath practices (Pranayama) to bring energy and peace to the mind
- Meditation techniques that nurture a peaceful existence
- Yoga practices to balance the physical and emotional body
What You Will Receive:
- Initial consultation
- Personalized report of findings
- Weekly group Zoom sessions
- 6-Months of Mentorship and Support
- Meditation teachings
- Recorded yoga sessions for home practice
- Private Facebook Group with community of supportive women
- Customized Food Program and Plant-Based Recipes to Balance Your Doshas
- Katherine G. Yannucci is not a licensed physician.
- Katherine G. Yannucci is a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner through the National Ayurvedic Medical Association.
- Katherine G. Yannucci is trained as a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist and Ayurvedic Health Educator through the California College of Ayurveda.
- This is an educational Ayurvedic Program for the purpose of helping you to improve your own health and wellness. It does not constitute medical diagnosis or medical treatment, and is not a substitute for medical care.
Katherine’s knowledge goes beyond the ‘fun’ part of Ayurveda you sometimes see online. Her science-based techniques are amazing. She treats the entire person, from food to emotion to soul. Going deeper into what you truly need beyond the surface makes all the difference. She is authentic and real in her caring for those she treats. You can feel the warmth and desire to help you live your best life! - Arden
I participated in the Wellness Inspired Women program in September, what resonated with me were the discussions of balance, sleep, and foods that can be used to improve your health; areas I had wanted to concentrate on before joining the group. When the Ayurvedic Wellness Mentorship program was offered, I did not hesitate in joining the group. Since that time, I have followed my Tridoshic food plan. I am a sweet eater, this plan has curbed my sweet taste and has me cooking with spices and herbs that I would have never thought of using. I have to admit I have enjoyed the different tastes and the different way of cooking. I have enjoyed the ayurvedic Journey. Katherine makes the journey very delightful, and she is very accessible when you have questions. - Gail
I was introduced to the Wellness Inspired Women group through divine timing. As someone that craves learning, I felt drawn to continue this journey through the Ayurveda Wellness Mentorship. Admittedly, I was a bit concerned with overcommitting myself during this season; however, it has been nothing short of a purely positive experience. I've actually never met Kathy in person but she felt like a friend within a short amount of time. Through her teaching, I've learned some simple and beneficial self-care practices. Prior to this education, I felt like I was spinning out and was so ready for change! Thankfully, I am finding some peace and figuring out my boundaries through an Ayurveda foundation and a group of supportive women. - Ashley
Katherine guided me to a more grounded, confident way of living day to day over the course of working with her closely to learn about myself through the lens of the Ayurvedic perspective. She is a wonderfully patient and supportive educator. She will always be one of my biggest cheerleaders. The wealth of information Kathy shared with me will last me my lifetime. From the personalized report of findings after my initial visit, to bi-weekly meetings, to the heart-centered guidance, and offering of specific self-care and food recommendations; I obtained the knowledge of how to meet myself and daily life with a new foundation of wisdom. I gained an inner knowing that supports me to this day in realizing that I have the tools to meet challenges and my own needs in any given moment. - Alissa