Ayurvedic Wellness Mentorship
This 3-Month Mentorship Program will teach you the Foundation of Ayurveda and how to apply this "Science of Life" to your daily living for optimal health and wellness.
Ayurveda is a holistic approach to health and wellness for the mind, body and spirit. It takes into consideration the wholeness of an individual and uses five sense treatments, including diet, herbs, mantras, meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, massage, colors, music, cleanses, and other therapeutic lifestyle changes to maintain wellness, prevent illness, and restore health.
Ayurveda has a focus on the root cause of your health imbalance by understanding your unique dosha. As a practitioner, we look to restore balance and harmony to the mind, body and spirit, thus avoiding the onset of symptoms. If you are already ill, Ayurvedic lifestyle changes can help you create the optimum environment in your body for healing to take place. With awareness around taking personal responsibility towards your health, Ayurveda can help you feel better about life and have greater energy and enthusiasm.
What You Will Learn:
- The Philosophy of Ayurveda
- How to establish daily self-care practices
- How to transform your relationship with food
- Meditation techniques specific to balancing your dosha
Benefits of Ayurvedic Mentorship:
- Better digestion
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep
- Emotional balance
- Awareness, clarity and vision
- Greater sense of well-being
- Cultivation of spiritual lifestyle
What You Will Receive:
- Initial Consultation
- Personalized Report of Findings
- Online Training Modules
- Weekly Group Mentoring Sessions
- 3- Months of Mentorship and Support
- Private Facebook Group with Community of Supportive Women
- Food Program and Plant-Based Recipes to Balance Your Doshas
- Katherine G. Yannucci is not a licensed physician.
- Katherine G. Yannucci is trained as a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist and Ayurvedic Health Educator through the California College of Ayurveda.
- This is an educational Ayurvedic Program for the purpose of helping you to improve your own health and wellness. It does not constitute medical diagnosis or medical treatment, and is not a substitute for medical care.